5 Important Tips before you arrive for your treatment appointment
1. Always arrive cleanly shaven and showered in the area(s) you are treating. However, if you do not shave your face please leave the hair as is. No waxing or tweezing a week prior to your appointment is helpful if possible.
2. Wash off any lotions or make-up and this includes: self-tanning lotions, tinted moisturizers and shimmer/sparkle lotions.
3. Make sure you do not have a sun tan in the area you plan to laser. You must be out of the sun for a minimum of two weeks before and two weeks after you laser to ensure the best results.
4. Safety is important and some medications conflict with laser treatments so be prepared to share information about your prescriptions.
5. Please remember this process requires a series of treatments. Everyone is a little different, so there is range in the number of treatments required, and it is very likely, even with a highly skilled technician that you may need to return for touch ups.
Up to 55% off Laser Hair Removal Packages!
*not to be combined with any other offers